Saturday, February 16, 2008

MY NEW LADIES



I have been knee deep in "feed me" work these past weeks that I have not visited my blog in a while so here I am for a quickie entry to share my new ladie's which I got at work......

One of my "feed me" jobs is working for Pier 1 Imports and with the spring comes a lot of new products to brighten the home with, esp. with the new CEO in charge...he's trying to bring back the taste of old Pier 1 when they carried more than just furniture and candles.

Had to have these gals to put in my new art studio to oversee everything. I have a hunch they will become art pieces themselves in time...when I find time for "just for me" art.

I know other places sell these dress form type statues but I was impressed with the quality, colors and possibilities of these and gave in....doesn't hurt having an employee discount, either.


2 comments:

Vie Chaotique said...

Oooh I like them too much. Are they at Pier 1 now?

Take It Easy Studio said...

Yep! I am diggin' these dress forms, too. I plan to dress them up at some point in some sort of artsy way. For now, they stand watching over me inspiring me.
They are available at any Pier 1 unless they are out of stock...they are selling like hotcakes at my Pier 1. I can get the sku's for ya if ya need them so they can look up inventory availability if they are out of stock.