Monday, January 7, 2008

BE CAREFUL!

I am not accident prone but I do get various cuts and blisters along the way of life and working retail for a day job and an artist by night, I have become addicted to the various wonderful bandages that Band Aid makes...some are "tough"...some are "waterproof" and some have anti-biotics in the bandage. Anyway, I stock up once a year on my stash of various Band Aids that will be necessary through the year of cuts and bruises. I only bought 4 packs along with a 6 pack of water, gum and some toilet reading of "Star" magazine....stars before they got stylists...can't wait for my next bathroom break. I get rung through and then the clerk says...very earnestly, "BE CAREFUL." I should have explained that it was stock up time and not that I plan on cutting myself alot. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Robin said...

how funny! you should definitely be careful!